If you are having a tight or inexpensive budget but also looking for a handheld GPS with some great features, then without any doubt Garmin eTrex 10 can be a perfect companion for your hiking, cycling or any kind of outdoor activities.
Garmin eTrex 10 comes with WAAS enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, which locates your position precisely and very quickly. It also provides IPX7 standard waterproof feature and very long battery life. You can also estimate time and distance between points by storing waypoints along your track with this device.
With this Garmin handheld GPS supports geocaching GPX files, you can download geocaches and details straight to your unit within a very short time. Garmin eTrex 10 also stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions, so you don’t have to enter coordinates and paper printouts manually.
- Item Weight: 5 ounces
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required
- Display Size or Measurement: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm)
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 4 x 2.1 inches
- Warranty: One-year consumer limited warranty
- Worldwide base map
- Easy to read in any light
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof against splashes, rain, etc.
Garmin eTrex 10 is one the cheapest and lightest handheld GPS which comes with long battery life, paperless geocaching, and IPX7 standard waterproof features. It will also provide you one-year consumer limited warranty. Considering all the facts and features, Garmin eTrex 10 is clearly a great choice for a budget sharp outdoor enthusiast.